1. There is no one else in the world like you, so embrace your individuality and be proud of it! “Authenticity is a collection of choices that we have to make every day. It's about the choice to show up and be real. The choice to be honest. The choice to let our true selves be seen.” ― Brené Brown
2. Nothing beats coming home from a long a day and watching the sun melt away into the sky, leaving behind a majestic array of colours. There is always comfort in my mind knowing that the day is almost over and I can reflect on what I have accomplished and look forward to tomorrow.
3. We are all born onto this earth with a purpose. Don't worry if you haven't found it yet, the universe will soon guide you to it. And always remember, to live is a beautiful thing.
4. Tea is my comfort drink which I most enjoy with my mum. She brews a perfect cup of tea made with love that I can never seem to replicate. We chat away about life until all of our worries have seemingly disappeared and the only thing left are the grains of tea at the bottom of our cups.
5. I am a firm believer that laughter or a simple smile has the power to brighten up any day and heal you from anything. Take advantage of this beautiful therapy are bodies possess as it has the ability to make us and the people around us happy.
6. Our earth is effortlessly beautiful, especially the things untouched by mankind. The wild things. Take some time out of your day to appreciate nature and you will be greatly benefited.
7. Even if you might not think so, there are people who love you. They can be family, friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, a higher power in which you believe in or even your pets. But it is also so important to understand and love yourself. "If you want to give light to others, you must first love yourself".
8. We are so fortunate to live in a world where we have access to transport and technology so make use of it and go explore somewhere new. You can simply walk down your street or get on a plane, either way you never know what you will find at the other end.
9. I know I am not the only one who is exhausted by the time Friday comes. Whether it be a busy week at school or work, it is important for us all to take a break, unwind and do something we love.
10. Lastly, is the beach. (And please note that there are hundreds of things to exist that make us happy and the list could continue to go on forever but I am only highlighting my top 10 favourites.) For me the beach is a symbol of happiness where I feel most at home. Growing up on an island like Bermuda I am grateful to be surrounded by pink beaches and crystal clear water. There is nothing like the feeling of sand between your toes, salt on your skin and the sun shining down on you.
Comment down below the things that make you happy because I would love to know!
With love, gratitude and kindness,